- Company name
- Sohwa Co., Ltd.
- Headquarter address
- 6-4354 Nishiakasuna, Shimosuwa, Nagano 393-0047
- 20th Oct 1987
- 80 million yen
- CEO Masahiro Takenoiri
- 80 people
- Branches (sales)
- Matsumoto, Saitama and Toukai
- Factories (manufacture)
- Matsumoto factory
- Business contents
- Manufacture and sale of various industrial precision parts etc
- Import / export business related to the product of the previous issue
- Director and Senior Advisor Keiko Takenoiri
- Director Yoko Ono
- Main Banks
- Hachjuni Bank, Shimosuwa Branch
- Mizuho Bank, Mastumoto Branch
- Mitsubishi UFJ Bank, Nagano Branch
- Showa Saigon (Vietnam)
- 創越國際有限公司(Hong Kong)
Sohwa Co., Ltd was founded in 1987 as a manufacturer and seller of industrial fasteners and has always been aiming to adapt our customers’ diverse needs changing in accordance with the last quarter century and expand globally with advanced service. Until we arrive at the present, resin processing, aluminum die-casting, mechanical assembly products as well as machining and coil winding were introduced and we have been devoting ourselves to advance our technology.
Currently, the environment surrounding our company is changing in terms of economy, technology and globalization and refining inspiration and taking action against these changes are indispensable. We believe that a key for the future is in our customers’ needs and therefore will be focusing on improving customer service in collaborating with productivity in Asia and the proposal power of Japan will lead the way. Furthermore, we inherit our corporate culture and technology and continue to grow creativity with the support of a rich idea of young generation as our prospects.
Your continuing support for us is greatly appreciated.